- Comprehensive Eye Exams for Adults and Children
- Dr. Richardson and Dr. Coburn Specialize in Pediatric Services
- Contact Lenses
- Glaucoma Testing and Treatment
- Dry Eye Evaluations and Treatment
- LASIK Laser Vision Correction Evaluations and Care
- Cataract Evaluations and Post-op Care
- Laser Treatment for Secondary Cataracts
- Diabetic Eye Evaluations
- Macular Degeneration Evaluations
- Computer Vision Evaluations
- Sports Vision
- Latisse Therapy for Longer Eyelashes
- Emergency Service
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- We want you to be totally satisfied with every pair of glasses that we make for you. We will do whatever it takes to guarantee that you are happy. We will remake or refund the cost of any glasses with which you are not totally satisfied 90 days from purchase date
- On-Site Lens Laboratory for Faster Service
- Complimentary with each Pair of Glasses Purchased
- Protective Case
- Cleaner Cloth
- One Year Frame Breakage Warranty and Lens Warranty
- Lifetime Frame Adjustments and Minor Repairs
- 20% Off Second Pair Purchases Within 12 Months
- Complimentary with each Contact Lens Fitting
- Trial Lenses During The Fitting Process
- 10% Off Purchase of Year Supply of Contact Lenses
FACILITIES AND EQUIPMENT
- Large Selection of Designer to Basic Frames To Meet Every Budget
- Complete Stock of All Types of Contact Lenses
- State of the Art Equipment to Diagnose and Treat Glaucoma, Macular Degeneration, Diabetic Eye Problems, Eye Infections, and Eye Disease
- Facilities are Totally Handicap Friendly
- Exam Room Equipped to Examine Patients Confined to a Wheel Chair
- Convenient Parking
Types of Payment Accepted
- We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, Visa, and Discover.
- We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid/Soonercare, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, Creek Nation Vision, Health Choice, Aetna, United Healthcare, Primary Vision Care Services and Superior Vision.
- Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
- Our staff speaks English and Spanish.
- EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
- View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.